THURSDAY: March 3rd 2011
Celebrating 6 years in business
“expounding on the vision and exploring new possibilities”
Come celebrate with us as owner owner Mary Forte passes the torch to her daughter Rita Forte as head of day-to-day operations of It’s A Grind Coffee House Oakland.
with Special Guests! PLUS…
3pm: Welcome: Press/Media
4pm: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony w/ District Rep Nancy Nadel
5pm: Jazz Combo, “Fade to Black”
6pm: DJ Pam the Funkstress + DJ Jack
7pm – until: Rita “DJ BackSide” Forte
FREE Vanilla Caramel Drinks! Cupcakes! Mugs! Raffles! And Prizes!
and the unveiling of NEW official It’s A Grind Oakland T-Shirts
Please visit glasshousepr.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for media or pr inquires
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Libya in Wake of Crackdown
- Qaddafi Forces Violently Quell Capital Protest
- Baseball Gave $25 Million Lifeline to Mets
- G.O.P. Stopgap May Avert Federal Shutdown
- Seeking to Weed Out Drivel, Google Adjusts Search Engine
- Graying Audience Returns to Movies
- Abuse Suspects, Your Calls Are Taped. Speak Up.
what up y’all trying to figure out how this works